If you have a children’s book to promote, targeting grandparents is a great way to expand your pool of potential readers and book buyers. Here are the top 3 ways AdBiblio can help you reach grandparents:
1. Demos & Traits:
If you’ve promoted a children’s title with AdBiblio before, then you already know that we can include direct grandparent targeting on proposals, but if you want to focus on a grandparent-exclusive audience, did you know we can also reach the following niche traits and demographics?:
- Children’s book buyers ages 55+
- Retirees and people who are researching retirement
- Grandparents who live in a multigenerational household
- Grandparents who are in-market for children’s gifts
- High-income seniors
- Reading sites & publications geared toward seniors like AARP, Reader’s Digest, Considerable, Seniors Lifestyle, Martha Stewart, and more!
2. Foot Traffic:
By pinpointing locations where seniors are likely to be, we can leverage location-based targeting to reach grandparents in places like:
- Retirement villages & senior living communities
- Senior centers
- Pickleball centers, golf courses, and tennis courts
- Seniors in popular retirement states like Florida & Arizona
Reach grandparents and children’s book buyers who are reading about topics like:
gifts for grandkids, books for grandchildren, activities to do with grandkids, entertaining grandchildren, reading with grandkids, grandma-approved books, classic picture books, treasured gifts from grandparents, story time with grandkids, etc.
If you have a children’s book to promote to an audience of grandparents, Reach out to Mary Beth (email@example.com) to see a custom proposal.